Saturday, November 8, 2014

Attack replays from war with Taiwan War Clan

I am not a creative video editor so I just did some simple video capture on my iPhone. So pardon the quality.

These guys have some real good attacks and i figured we can take a look at their army composition and troop deployment. 

1. Brett 3 starred by Gowiwipe
I think Brett got wiped because there were not many walls around to stop the troops from advancing. You also notice the attacker did place troops outside in various spots to cover all grounds.


 

2. Mixing hogs with Gowipe
Colton has a pretty strong TH9 base but the hogs did a lot of damage to it. It's an interesting combo and I did notice a lot of their players did this army composition with 14 max hogs

3. Air raid with Balloon and Minions
Hand picked the bad music as a tribune to Teddy Bear's questionable taste in music :) 



4. WhiteRun never gets 100% wiped, except this one

 With kitty's sad soundtrack :(

No comments:

Post a Comment