Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Some Good TH9 n TH10 War Bases

I did find raiding Ringus maps is a bit more challenging. Golems would go the other way unless you place a jump right in time or break the ring. Here is a pretty good ringus TH9 map:

This one has multi layers making gowipe a bit harder. Plenty spaces for traps and double giant bombs if ppl want to hog raid you. Thx to Muzi for finding this one:

This one will be a tough 3 star base because you think you have an easier way to enter from south, But there are so many defenses there, could cost a lot of your troops by the time you entered the core. Teslas are right next to the Dark Storage on both sides. I raided this one and had a hard time passing 65% destruction with max TH9 troops. The north end is packed with walls and hitpoints heavy storage structures. Def a tough 3 star base:

This has been my favorite TH10 map. I think Reggie Fatmat myself all tried this one and the Heros just refuse to go into the core. If you dare to enter from south, the heavy defenses will fry you before you know it. If you enter from North, you go around and around. I am copying this one:

1 comment: